Altris IT Solutions appreciates that a software development project involves multiple stakeholders. It requires clear and consist communications whereby clarifications and approvals need to be properly obtained. We also appreciate that working with a remote service provider presents additional risks.
Altris IT Solutions has developed what we believe is a ZERO-RISK proposition for our clients. The zero-risk strategy is achieved by implementing the following set of business practices:
- Full security is guaranteed. We do not require access to your servers or development environment at any stage of the project. All deliverables can be transferred to your test environment located onsite or offsite for user acceptance testing.
- Security for business information is backed up by a solid Non-disclosure Agreement and our client testimonials.
- Live prototypes are created early in the project, whereby client feedback is incorporated via a series of reviews.
- Granular project management esnures that the client approves all important milestones; proper clarifications are obtained, following approved project schedule. Proper planning, design and maintenance are essential in our work.
- Prompt communications protocol, i.e. all emails are acknowledged and replied within 6-8 hours (except on week-ends and statutory holidays).
- Our works hours are adjusted to our clients' time zone.
- Our clients deal with a dedicated PM or an Account Manager who is located in their country and who can be available n-site for all project related questions and for future system maintenance.
- Our clients transfer risks to us. We work on a fixed-price all-inclusive contract basis. There is no risk of exceeding budget and running into unpredictable expenses.
- The payment schedule is very granular, with the final payment being accepted only after receiving the client sign-off.
- If it happens so that the client is not 100% happy with the rsults, we will work until we achieve full customer satisfaction on the established scope of work.
- If additional requirements emerge, we ensure that they are met and priced in the bes possible way. We do not over-engineer or up-sell our clients.
- When we engage with a new client organization, we start with a small pilot project that allows our clients to test our technical and business capabilities.
- Development of large complex projects can be split into small phases, whereby we have limited access to the specifications of the entire project.
Our business depends on our reputation. Our reputation depends on our existing clients. We value long-term relationships above and over short-term cash flow benefits.